4/17/2016

Bruce came to my house.

Bruce came to my home

First Bruce lost his way to get to my home.
Today I played Caruta, Lego, toy train & blocks with Bruce.
I liked Lego the best!!!
Today’s lunch was sandwich.
Today’s lunch’s drink was juice.
I drank milk too.
Bruce came up to my bed.
We played hide & seek, too.
My family & Bruce & Bruce’s mother spoke in English.
I spoke in English, too.
We sent Bruce to the station.

I rode a road-bike

Today I rode a road-bike.
My father rode a flat-bar-bike & my mother rode a road-bike.
We went to the river side park, then I did soccer, bubbles and jump-rope.
It was windy so it was hard to do bubbles and soccer.
My speed was fast as 25km/h.
It was a super great time!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...