9/20/2016

My father's birthday.

Today is my father’s birthday!
When my father came back, my mother and me did the craker and my father was suprised!

What is feet massage machine?

I bought feet massage machine for my father's gift.
Feet massage machine is a machine that massages.
If you press"on" the machine will rub you softly.

About party

We had a small party.
I ate cake, My mother put fire on the candle, ate special dinner and I drank Calpis.
I helped my mother a lot because I held some bags, choosed birthday things & makes a list for my mother & I set birthday things for my father.

How old is my father? How is the weather? How do you feel?

My father is 39 years old.
It’s the same age with my mother.
Today’s weather is Rainy and windy and warm.
I felt happy.
Good-bye everybody!!!!!

0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...