2/24/2020

I went to Kaga spring bath

Hello!
Today and yesterday, my family and me went to Ishikawa, Kaga!
I went with car.
From Osaka, to Ishikawa!
We stayed 1 night at Kaga spring bath hotel.
When we put the bringings, we went to eat Kani(crab)!
But unfortunately, that was a different restaurant.
So, we ate Sashimi and get out of the restaurant.
We find the crab restaurant.
Then , we found a restaurant so, we went there and eat crab!
It was very good!
After that, we went to see the rising dragon at night.
It was super beautiful!
And then, we went to a convinience store.
I bought an Anman(steamed bun with sweet beans).
I didn't eat yet, but I am looking foward for eating it!
After I came back to the hotel, we went to the Onsen(spring bath)!
It was very warm!
I went to the Sauna.
It was 95 degrees!
It was so hot.
I was in 2 minutes in the Sauna!
I was so hot after I came out.
But, it was a great 1 day!

See ya!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...