Hello!
Today's question is, "Today, many people enjoy selling and buying at flea markets.Do you often go to flea markets to buy things?"
My opinion is, "No"!
Because there is almost no flea markets in Osaka but there are shopping malls or shopping street.
And also, there are no time to go to flea markets!
But I think flea markets are great!
So, Bye!!!
3/11/2020
Super Leo 4!
Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal! Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...
-
Hello! Today's question is this! Create a function that takes a word and extends all vowels by a number num . Write a function that ...
-
Please look at this videos. This is the special PPAP. It is a famous man in the world. His name is Kosaka. He has a mustache and ...
-
Hello! This is the question today. Write a Composer class that has three instance variables: name dob country Add an additional class vari...