8/12/2016

I went to Shiga by bike

I woke up at 4:00 AM

It was dark.
It is very early.
Only today is special.

I went by bike


My bike's name is Team Sky.
My bike's colors are blue & black.
I went Kyoto & Shiga by bike because I will go to my grand mother's house for a long time.

How far?

The distance is almost 72 kilometers.
It took 10 hours.
It was very long!
I have never tried such a long distance. 

Weather

It was super sunny day.
It was super super hot.

Lunch

I went to the restaurant.
I rest at there.
I slept for 30 minutes.
After that, I got better.

Osaka Mountain climb

I have never seen that big hill.
It was very very very high.
I was very tired.
I stopped a lot.
My hand was hurt because I used the brake a lot on down hill.

Lake Biwa

Finally, I saw a big lake.
It was like a big sea.
It is the biggest lake in Japan.
It is symbol of Shiga prefecture.

Ice cream

I got it at 7-Eleven.
It was very yummy.
It got my body cold.

Arriving

Finally, I arrived at my grand mother's house.
It is very fun!
Good-bye everybody!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...