8/24/2019

Tennis

Hello!
Introduction Time!
Today's request is...
Jerry!
<Jerry's voice>ME? 👴
YEs, you!
So, I think tennis!
Tennis!
That is a good idea!
Let's do tennis!


That is tennis!
Tennis is a racket sport.
I can be a single player or a double player.



This is a tennis anime "The prince of tennis".
In tennis, everyone holds a racket to hit a tennis ball.
There is some rules for tennis.
1. If the ball goes out of the court, the opponent will get a point.
2. Don't hit the ball with your opponent.
3. If a ball comes in your team, hit the ball with 1 bound.
4. Safety first.
There are many other rules but these are the basics.
Tennis is an Olympic sport.
We have two hands so we can do with fore hand and back hand.
That is all I can say today!
😎
Bye!!


Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...