9/26/2017

Soccer

I play soccer.
I wear shin guards and cleats.
I wear green uniform.
I am on the green team.
I can kick the ball with my feet.
I cannot touch the ball with my hands.
We have girls and boys on our team.
We kick the ball in the goal.
We score 1 point.
Question = Do you score one point?(basketball, tennis, soccer, etc.)
Question = What sport do you play?
Question = Did you play soccer?
Goalie tries to stop the goal.
When the referee said "Goal!", the goalie miss the ball.
Also, the goalie can use their hands and feet.
Sometimes we win.
Question = Did you win?(basketball, baseball, swimming, tennis, badminton, karate, judo, soccer, etc.)
But it is always fun!
Last Question = Are you strong at any sport?(It is ok only 1 sport.)

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...