10/06/2017

Pool time!

Pool Side Puzzler

Brrrr.
Eeek!
It's cold!
Hurry. Hurry. Hurry.
I'm freezing.
Brrrrr!
Hey!
How did my towel get so small?
My towel is even smaller!
An elephant could use this thing!
Hey!
That's my towel!
Let go!
Gimme that!
And by the way, Mom say I'm big for my age.
Of course you are.

Summer time snack

One soft pretzel, please.
Sorry, were all out.
Then how about a hot dog?
We're out of those, too.
Cotton candy?
Nope.
Candy Bar?
Negative.
You're out of everything?
The only left is this nutty buttery cream cone.
We'll take it.
MMMMMM.......... Yummy!
Here, try it.
EEW! You already licked it!
Your spit is on it.
It's not like I have cooties or anything.
Yes, you do.
No, I don't.
Yes, you do!
No, I don't.
YES!
NO!
YES!
Umm....
Did that come with straws?

Making a splash


Watch this dive.
It's called (The pencil)
Bloop!
That was great.
But watch this one.
It's called The Twist.
Boing! Splash!
My dive is the bestow of all.
It's called M.T..Oh no......
Creeeeeeekkk!
This is not good .
Boyoinnng
AAAAAAAAAAH!
Roos!
Get it? M.T.?
Empty
Or......
More towels!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...