10/29/2017

Finding Dory

Finding Dory
-----------------


How to get
--------------
My father went to San francisco for his business trip.
And he bought this book for me.
And I will write about this book on blog  a while.(First part)
Right now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Picture
---------



Chapter 1(Part one)
------------------------
Hi, I'm Leo again.
Dory is a blue tang fish and its five years old.
She forgets a lot because she is energetic and little fish.
She likes to swim in the blue water.
She forgets a lot, so she often practice introducing herself.
Me too, I forget a lot.
Dory lived in a coral reef home.
There was a tall patch of sea grass behind the coral to live safely./
The main character is Dory.

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...