1/02/2018

Spiderman LEGO!!!!!

I have Spiderman LEGO!!!!🕷
The characters are Spiderman, Spiderman's leader, bad guy(black Spiderman).
The leader have a gun, Spiderman has a web🕸, and the bad guy(black Spiderman) has something pointy↑.
We have vehicles.
We have a car and a moter cycle.
These are the pictures.
These are the pictures.
But, how about the vehicles?
Maybe it can move!
Let's ask Mr.Leo!
Mr.Leo, can the vehicles move?
Yes, they can. Aaaacccc.....shoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow, so let's see Spiderman before I send more pictures how the vehicles move!
Here it is!
Press it!Press it!
Ok, so these are pictures.
This is the car.
 See that tires?
See that one behind the seat?
See that tail?
This is the motor cycle.
See that tires?
See that handle?
This all move!!!
Oh it's time.
I need to rush before my mom comes, so this is me zooming up.
Zoom!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...