1/01/2018

What I want to do?

These are somethings that I want to do in 2018.
I want to go to Nagoya Legoland, so I ask my grandma.
I want to have Nintendo switch so I must be 1st in the endurance running.
I want to be a Chinese character master so I must study hard.
I want to challenge tennis.
I want to go Hawaii so I must make a presentation.
I want to have a pet so I must make a presentation.
I want to climb Mt.Fuji so I need a special training for climbing.
I want to challenge swimming so I ask my mom and dad.
I want to go to Kidzania so I ask my mom and dad.
I want to have more money so I need to do more house work and I need more study.
I want to go to Barcelona so I must make a presentation.
I want to play MBot more so I must finish my homework fast.
I want to do Super Mario Odyssey so I must be 1st in the endurance running.
I want to have a bigger house so I must make a presentation.
I want to go to a camp so I ask my mom and dad.
I want to go to Party room so I ask my mother.
I want to go to grandmother's house so I must ask grandma.
That's all!
Bye!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...