10/07/2018

My toy erasers!!!!!

Hello!
Today, I want to show you my new toy erasers that I bought yesterday!
After I went to Kaiyukan, I went to there.
Kaiyukan is an aquarium in Osaka.
Back to the toy erasers.
I have many new toy erasers but from that, I will show you 1 set.
Here is the Picture.


So those are the toy erasers.
We can use it as erasing but I am using as a toy.
Those toy erasers is selling at Daiso, or drug store, places like that!
Next time, I will post a Kaiyukan blog.
Toy erasers are super fun.
I think you should buy it.
It is selling in japan.
And it is very famous.
You can search on Google or some website.
You should type "iwako erasers".V
Thank you and Bye!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...