10/20/2018

AKASHI RIDE

Created by leo

Hello boys and girls and gentleman's and ladies, welcome to my blog!!!
Hoo!!!
Today, we went to a long ride.
It was around 60 kilometers.
I went by car first, and then, I went with bicycle.
I went to a place called Akashi.
And also, I must say this.
I went with my parents.
It was a long distance.
I rode almost 30 kilometers and I ate lunch.
The lunch was McDonald's.
It was super yummy.
Then, we hurry to go to the ice cream shop, but, it was closed.
I was sad.
Almost, it was our rental car.
Then, I was running out of air.
So we dismount and push the bicycle to the car.
It was fun!!
Thanks for watching this blog.
Bye!!!

0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...