3/02/2019

I have a katana.!

I have a Fanta(na)!
Sorry, it is Katana(whisper)Fantana!

              How did I buy

When I was going home, I saw a weapon shop.
SoI went home and go to the shop.
The shop was closed but I said to the shop staff, "May I have a katana set?"
And the shop staff gave me the katana set.


             In the Katana set?????


These are the things in the katana set.


- short katana
- long katana
-  short katana case
- long katana case
- 3 point shuriken
- 6 point shuriken
- Kunai

                About the Katana



The katana is single edge and it is curved.
It is single handed.
But it is OK with double handed.
I have both long and short katana.
It is made of plastic.


           About swords

I search about some swords.
These are the things I search.

There a many swords.
There are single edged and the double edged.
There are straight and curved.
There are swords that it is single handed.
There are swords that it is double handed.
There and long swords and short swords.
There are swords that are made a Bronze but there are swords that are mande of Iron.
         





Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...