9/15/2019

I went to many places.

Hello!
This is me, Leo.
Today, I went to many places with my road bike!
And we went....
Grape picking!
I ate 4 grapes!
I cut the grapes, and eat.
It was very good!
I saw a big praying mantis.
It was very big and when I hold, it hurts.
Next, we went to an old tomb.
It was very big.
Next, I ate pizzas and a pasta.
I used the pizza cutter.
It was very delicious.
That was a little break.
Next, we went to the Bicycle Museum.
There were many old bicycles.
So I know about bicycles.
Maybe that was the No.1 of today.
Lastly, we went back to Osaka City, and go to Tennoji, Tenshiba.
And we ate and drank a little bit.
And we went back to home.
Home sweet home...
Bye!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...