12/27/2019

The trip to Himeji Castle

Hello!
Guess what!
I went Himeji Castle by my self only!
I used trains(JR), and walk!
When I arrived, I was surprised of the castle, it was so beautiful!
Right?
This castle is Hemeji Castle.
It is very white.
I used 300 yen to go inside.
This is the picture from the very high castle.

See the houses and the buildings?
There are so small!
Because it is high!
The air tasted so good!
Inside was a little museum, we need to take of our shoes.
But I was surprised about the houses the I saw from the window.
I used the AR app to know about Himeji.
I also did DQ walk to get a souvenir from Himeji.
At lunch, I went McDonald and ate lunch.
I was lucky to go to Himeji Castle.
I was thinking of that forever in the train.
It was a great adventure!
I was in the train.
There was a little problem but I was back!

So, See ya!
















Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...