5/22/2020

Hello I just forgot how to write a blog so I should write a blog properly / 日本語ポスト!!!

Hello!
Just in the title, I just forgot how to write the blog so my friend, Akira will help me!
Akira : You should see my sample code!
Me : Ok, I will see how you write some blog!

------Akira's First Blog------
Hello!
Akira here!
Today,  I went to some mountains!
This is the picture!










Wow!
It looks just like I saw last time!
So, I went to this mountain.
The snow were freezing....😨
But I was very just felt amazing when I reached the peak! \\\\٩( 'ω' )و ////









Yes!
I just took a video from a Drone!

So, Bye!!!
---------------------------------

Me : Ok, You should talk about where you went.
Akira : Yes sir.
Me : I'll just write about how I play Splatoon 2.
Akira : Ok....... Wait... Did you said "How I play Splatoon 2"?
Me : Okey-Dokey!
Akira : NoNoNoNoNoNo!!!!
Me : Why?
Akira : You said "You should talk about where you went"!!!
Me : Ahha!

So, that's finished for the english post.
Bye for the english ones!



ここからは日本語ポスト!!!

今日のテーマは決めてません!!!!
そうだ!
「おもしろジェネレーターで作ろう!」にしよう!!( ´ ▽ ` )
1.















wwwww
2.
こわ!www
3.
よっぽどMINTIAが好きなんですね!www
4.

レオっちの姿?!!www
5.
レオっちの巨人だー逃げろーwww
以上!
面白かったですか?
みんなもやってみてね!
さようならー
See you!

0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...