5/18/2020

Questions!

Hello!
Today, is the questions!
No. 1
Do you prefer cats or dogs?
No.2
What makes you very stress?
No.3
Are you a clean or a messy person?
No.4
What makes you feel scary?
No.5
Do you like to play with the nature?

Answers.

1. I like dogs, they are cute and smart than Neko(cats).
2. I think I am good for that question. SEWING makes me very STRESS.
3. I am a calm and a messy person. The reason is because I don't clean up my Download Folder.
4. Everything I feel scary makes me scary. Like some ghost house or Luigi's mansion. I also don't like some horror VR games..
5. YES I do! I like to get grasshoppers, butterflies,  beetles, and extra.

Bye!!

0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...