9/21/2020

Day 2

 Hello!

Today is the second day.

I did Rafting first.

It was really fun!

I moved the boat, swim, Water fall training, and also diving!

After that, I went to the flowing somen restaurant.

That was my first time to do flowing somen so, it was really fun!(And delicious)

But, I needed to wait a moment to flow the somen, so while they are making somen, we went to water fall trecking.

I like nature, so it was beautiful.

The stairs are hard to climb, though.

After we ate the somen, we went to a beautiful pond with Koi fish.

We can't feed the food to the Koi fishes, but it was really beautiful.

It looked like a Luxurious castle garden's pond!

Lastly, we went to the public bathtub!

It was really nice!

And then, we played Nintendo Switch and slept in the car.

Bye!!!



0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...