1/30/2021

Population One

Hello!

Today, I have a great game!







POPULATION ONE!!

Population one is like Fortnite, but it is for VR.

It is 0$. Free!

But there's some billing system inside the game, like some character skins and gun skins.

Spread your arms, and you can fly!

Climb anywhere!

Fire the guns!

There's many guns.

From Snipers, and pistols!

These are the guns.


















From : POPULATION: ONE Wiki


There's also items.

There's Banana, Soda, Grenade, Backpack, Ammo, Shields, and Materials.

You can revive dead person/ people by a heart electric shocker.

You should pretend to rub your both hands while you have an electric shocker.

This is the map.












It is available in some Oculus devices.

I really like to play, I can't stop playing.

My favorite inventory is this.

Grenade, AWP, MP5, Banana, P90, M1014.

What is your favorite inventory?


0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...