2/20/2021

Population : one Season One!!

 I am really looking forward for the Population : One season 1!!!







The release day is next week!

There will be 5 new items and weapons!

I knew that the shield soda will be added!

Shield soda recovers your shield by little.








We have knives!

Don't know how to stab people.

And a new gun!

The gatling gun!(LMG)







That looks very strong!

I'd like to use it.

And the 2nd melee weapon, the katana!(Japanese sound and BGM)















Hmm...
It looks like a neon katana, not a Japanese katana.
But it looks strong also than the knife!
It is the same as the light saber from Fortnite.
And the Map!!!
New maps will be added!
Looks nice!
And some Social features!
I wanted to add some other types of gun in the lobby.
And change the area of the lobby!
And we can not forget this!
Some new avatar and some gun skins!
Who is this with the katana?
And who is with the light machine gun?
I know who it is with the knife.
I think it is "Millie" with the gas mask!
That is all I can say about season 1.

Bye!!!




0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...