7/09/2016

I will describe train museum.

I will describe train museum.
http://www.kyotorailwaymuseum.jp/en/
They are many Steam locomotive.
I went with my grandmother & grand father.
It was fun!
In the train museum, I saw many trains.
I went inside the train and discovered many things.
I saw many old things, too.
It was so huge!
My favourite lesson was that I was a train driver.
Then I went to the restaurant.
I ordered a spagetti.
I didn't eat all.
I went to Kyoto Yodobashi Camera.
My grand mother bought me a rescue plane.
It is the ambulances' team.
I made it.
I like it.
I went to my favourite restaurant at Kyoto Yodobashi Camera.
It was the Okidomiyaki restaurant.
Then I waited for the JR line.
Good-bye everybody!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...