7/10/2016

Today's video is the very hungry catepillar.


Today’s video describes about the very hungry caterpillar that is very famous story in the world.


What is this story about?

It’s about the very hungry caterpillar.
First he was hungry, second he ate many things, third he had a stomach ache. He ate one leaf for stomachache. He made a cocoon. Then He waited for 2 weeks. Then he was a butterfly.
It was beautiful.


What kind of food did he eat?

He ate pears, plums, strawberry, oranges, cake, A piece of
pie, ice cream cone.

What did he finally become?

He became a butterfly.

What do I feel about this story?

I thought it was sad story. Because Caterpillars stomachache was heart. I like this story.

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...