Today I will go to light fruits.
I think there is many faces.
I don't know where is my face.
It was written from December 14th but I don't see them.
My light is pink.
The light fruits are in Nakanoshima park.
There is a river beside the park.
There are many trees.
It is good to find in the afternoon.
Because the sun is bright!
There are papers with the schools name on it.
But, it is beautiful when you see when it is dark, but you don't know where is it.
And I will see it at night.
Maybe I will bring a tent.
Huh.
I'm tired.
Bye!!!!!!
12/16/2017
Super Leo 4!
Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal! Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...
-
Hello! This is the question today. Write a Composer class that has three instance variables: name dob country Add an additional class vari...
-
Hello! Today's question is this! Create a function that takes a word and extends all vowels by a number num . Write a function that ...
-
Please look at this videos. This is the special PPAP. It is a famous man in the world. His name is Kosaka. He has a mustache and ...