There was no reason to run.
Jasper had the pollen on his nose!
It was fun when the pollen sticked on Jasper.
I think it is summer.
They didn't knew that there was a pollen.
On the last page, they took the sun flower.
Also, the players and the actors ran.
He don't know where the bee go.
The bee stopped at Jasper's nose and took the pollen.
One actor said, these are beautiful flowers.
Bye!!!!
12/22/2017
Super Leo 4!
Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal! Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...
-
Hello! This is the question today. Write a Composer class that has three instance variables: name dob country Add an additional class vari...
-
Hello! Today's question is this! Create a function that takes a word and extends all vowels by a number num . Write a function that ...
-
Please look at this videos. This is the special PPAP. It is a famous man in the world. His name is Kosaka. He has a mustache and ...