12/11/2017

toy erasers

I have toy erasers.
Zoom in!
Wow!
So much erasers!
We have ramens, biscuits, cakes, drinks and sushi!
Do you know sushi?
Yes, it is a Japanese food and there are rice and usually seafoods.
But we have beans and egg too!
It can disassemble and put it together again.
The erasers are like the real foods.
Not only ramen, we have fried rice too.
We have milk too.
We have dumplings, chopsticks, etc.
We have also a cup noodle!
Next time, I want to buy Japanese desert.
I brought with the set.
Huh.
Im tired......
It is time for me to order some pizza.
This is me zooming out!
To the next time for more fun blogs.
10 piece of pizza please......

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...