3/24/2018

My favorite toy?

Bye everyone!
See you!!!
Huh?!!!!
Why the greetings are "Bye everyone!"in the start of the blog?
I can't think anything?!!
Well, well, Captain Leo, you can't be the captain.
The greetings are, "Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. How are you?".
Your thinking is big!
No, small.
BIG!!!!
SMALL!
Big!!!
Small!!!
BIG!!!
SMALL!!!
BIG!!!
SMART!!!
Huh, Huh, Huh, Huh.
Oh!
Smart?
Not small?
Oh, you're right.
You are smart!
Thanks, professor Jane.
OK, let's move on.
My favorite toy?!!!
Yes, I should say.........

Nintendo Switch!!!

Yes.
I like it.
Uh.....
Professor Jane!!!!
Yes?
Do you know about Nintendo Switch?
Yeah I know.
You can see the blog we did yesterday.
Oh, yes!
Ok...
There and that.....
OK!!!!
I have 4 Joy cons and many games.
I will play it today.
Bye!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...