3/23/2018

Nintendo Switch

Hello.
And welcome to _______.com.
What is ________?
Well well, easy rules.
See the title.
Yes.
Everyone knows it.
What is this?
Yes ,that is correct.
Yep, a quiz needs a answer.
Yes.
That is ...............
Drum please......

Nintendo!!!!

Yes.
Oh, so, welcome to Nintendo.com.
It is very expensive.
I have the Splatoon set.
I have 4 Joy cons.
So that means.....

I have Nintendo Switch!!!!

I have Zelda, Over cooked, Splatoon 2, Puyo Puyo Tetris, and so on.
I even have a Karaoke Box!
So, if you go to Japan, Maybe you can buy 1!
You can do with a Birthday present, or a Christmas present and so on.
Bye!!!!
Bingo!
Yep.
Any way, Bye everyone!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...