5/12/2019

Nintendo Labo 1 Variety Kit

Hi!
This is Nintendo Labo!

Piano kit.
OMG!!!!
We have many keys!
We have the sample button!
We have 4 something.(I made only 3)

Wow!
We will put into a hole and spin.
Ok!
I can play a little song.
We have many other Toy con too!
Maybe I will buy the VR kit!
I am looking forward to the VR kit!
We can play many games!
I want this.
How is this.
From cameras to bird, and an gun adventure!
We have many toy cons.
I want the gun and the elephant and the camera.
I love those toys cons.
We have more and more Labos I wanted to have.

Do you think it is good?
We will drive, and be a robot!
I will buy the robot.
And if I had money, I would buy the drive kit too.
Bang!
Oh!
See ya!


Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...