5/06/2019

Trip

Hello guys!
I went to the trip!!!
Here are some photos.


That was very fun!
I went with family.
And I went with my bicycle.
The first day, I went about 80 kilometers.
It was very long.
But I ate very good things.
For example, white fish .
When I put some sauce on it, it was very yummy.
After we finished our ride, we slept in the tent.
And also, we went to the hot spring.
It was very good.
We ate dinner.
I did smash bros.
The next day, We woke up.
We went to the park.
We started our next ride there.
We ate some red snapper rice with egg.
It was very good.
We ate the shaved ice!
I wanted to eat again.
At dinner, I ate udon.
There was nothing yummier than that udon.
Then, we went to the park again.
That day was a short ride.
Then, we rode the car.
We came back to Osaka.
And came back to our home.
Bang!
Oh!
The time!
See ya!!


Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...