7/12/2019

Scratch.....

Hello!
Beep!
This is Robo and me!
Today we will show you......
Scratch......
Again!
So today, we are going to look for New super mario!
https://scratch.mit.edu/search/projects?q=New%20super%20Mario%20
That is the New Super Mario!
Have fun!
Then, it is my program!
_________________________

My program Zone!
Beep Beep!
Now, we will show you my program!
Baam!
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/223651479/
How about that!
This is the Quiz!
Just click the green flag and start!
The cat gives you a quiz!
You will answer it!
Beep Beep!
Robo already answer!
But it is all wrong!
Beep beep!!!!!!(Don't say that!)
Ok ok.
Have fun playing the quiz.
Actually the quiz is difficult.
Press the like and the heart button!
Comments and remixes please!
Finish

___________________________________

Did you have fun?
Beep?
If you had fun, please smile and clap!!
Thank you thank you.
That is finish for the scratch.com.
Beep!
Thank you and have a nice day!
Bye!!!
Beep beep!

Finish

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...