7/25/2019

Road Bike

Hello!
Today, I want to show you this!

This is a road bike.
Road bikes are built for riding at roads, not pedestrian.
And it is fast.
The tire is big compared to the other bicycles.
And it is usually used for races.
I showed Tour de France.
That is one of the race.
And we have many varieties of bike makers.
We have Fuji, Giant, Pinarello, and so on.
We can use road bikes for training, we have many options to use.
Now, we can use an road bike training app.
It is called "Zwift".


We can ride with other riders.
So  I am doing the app.
Back to the road bike.
Road bikes are good for using at mountains too.
When the mountain's ground is rough, you will probably choose mountain bikes.
When the mountain's ground is smooth, you should choose road bikes.
So bikes have many good and bad.
For example, road bikes are fast.
That is a good part but.....
Road bikes usually can't fold like fold bicycles.
So usually, these road bikes can't go in the train.

I know all about that.

See ya!!


Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...