11/04/2019

I went to a ride.

Hello!
Today and yesterday , I went to a trip.
Yesterday, I went to a ride.
We went to a ride course near the sea.
We ate Kaisendon, a sashimi with rice.
It was a very nice view with a road bike.
We went to see the squel sand.
We saw a boss monkey because the bottom was red.
That was very great.
I saw many sign board Nishigaki.
It was funny.
We ride in Kyoto, we went Kyoto by a car, and we went the course with the bike.
 After riding, we slept at the tent.
I was playing Nintendo Switch.
Then, I slept.
The next day, I went to an adventure playground.
It was fun and scary.
Everyone went.
It was fun!!
And, I went to the Giant shop and repair.
I went to eat pizza and get back.

So, Bye!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...