11/29/2020

Wakayama Shirahama Trip!

 Hello!

Today is about a trip!


Trip to Wakayama Shirahama


We went to Wakayama・Shirahama(和歌山・白浜) by car, with my parents.

First, we went to a Seafood market, Tore Tore Market(とれとれ市場).

There was many fishes!!









We bought Salted Plum.

Then, we went to a hotel called Hotel Harvest.








We checked in, go to the room and first rested in the room.

Then we went to the restaurant and ate buffet.

There is so many food, my tummy get bigger!

After that, we went to the main bath and rested.

It was a good bath.

Then, we did Nintendo Switch a little and slept.

..........

We woke up.

It's the second day!

We went  to the restaurant, and it's the buffet!

I ate so much.

After that, I went to the main bath.

Great!

We checked out and went to....

Adventure World!

We saw the Pandas!

It was really cute!











I heard a panda birthed a baby!

But, we couldn't see.

We saw the Penguins, the Birds, and many!

We rode on a car that leaded to the safari!

There was White tigers, Lions, and etc.


The Dolphin show was really amazing!


Then, we come home.


Bye!!!


0 件のコメント:

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...