2/23/2017

Today I did Fire and Earthquake Drill.

Today I did Fire and Earthquake Drill.🔥
It was an earthquake, so we put on our safety hat👒
It was not real but we did it.
We put on our socks.
The socks didn't matter.
Today we went to the 7th floor and worked our way down the stairs.
After we arrived at the 1st floor, we went upstairs by elevator.
Before that, we put on our shoes.
I felt tired.
We did 1 lesson.
Today we could play in the jungle gym before snack.
Today's lunch was rice🍚, hamburger steak🍔, macaroni, broccoli salad🌽🍅🍆 and cheese🧀.
It was yummy.
It was yummy when I ate snack, too.
My snack was maple castella and one jelly.
You want to come to Doremi?
I felt happy!😄
Good-bye everybody!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...