2/05/2017

I did Graduation ceremony.

Today I did graduation ceremony.🎓
Today I cleaned the bathroom in the morning.🛀
And clean the sink in the evening.
I make my hair cool.💇
I sang Wings to fly, Here comes the sun, We are the world & Tomorrow.
I said my speech and My teacher gave a diploma and a medal to me.
After that, we went to school for a party.
I went with my friend Bruce and all my other friends.
I took many foods such as pizza, sandwich, rice ball, fried potato, sausage & cake.
Here is the cookie.
It is cool.
Oh, it is my face!
We also played a game called Bingo.🎮
It was really fun and I could won a prize.
The prize was the Star wars figure.
It is cool.
It has a gun.
I will play with it.
I got 2 balloons.
One has 2 and it is big.
The other balloon is a lion.
I got many presents.
I drank coke.
We played in the jungle gym, too.
It was fun.
I am not tired now.
I felt happy!😄
Good-bye and hope to see you again!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...