2/24/2017

Today I did French.

Today I did French.๐Ÿ“”
We did lots and lots of works today.
We did all the main things.
We didn't have the lesson.
We did worksheet.
I will tell 1.
One of them had a puzzle to solve and connect the picture to the right word.
I was fast so I could play in the jungle gym a lot.
Always I am the 1st to finish.
I could play 3 times in the jungle gym.
My friend Eitaro was trying to catch us but he couldn't.
We couldn't play the climbing wall today.
Today's lunch was rice๐Ÿš, noodles๐Ÿ, croquette, vegetables๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…๐ŸŒฝ and today's dessert was fruits๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.
It was yummy!
Today's snack was yummy, too.
My snack was jelly.
I felt happy!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Thank you for reading this blog.
See you!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...