2/28/2017

Today I did many things.

Today I did P.E.
We did flash cards of foods.
And then, the P.E teacher came.
We did a little bit of exercise.
Then, we had 3 things to do.
One was iron bar, other was summersault and the other one was new.
It is called rhythm jumping.
There is a rope and this is the advice = Don't hit the rope but jump.
Today it was a little bit different for the iron bar.
I could do anything with the iron bar.
After that we played in the jungle gym.
I was hot.
We went over the lesson.
Today's lesson was about 5 categories sound together.
But the spelling was not the same.
Today's lunch was rice, peach, fish and vegetables.
We read books after lunch.
After that, we did Japanese lesson.
Today we learned about insects and a type of butterfly's body parts.
We did writing.
After that, my teacher came and we did tea time.
Then, we did the coloring.
Next, we did writing.
And then, I did speech.
Then, there was time to play in the jungle gym.
The Pre-K kids came.
The other teacher did a magic with my medal in the jungle gym.
I did back flip.
After, another kid play in the jungle gym.
We searched for the medal.
We did lots of times.
After that, we did snack time.
Today it was yummy, too.
After I ate snack, I played with the basket ball.
After, I got my notebook and went upstairs.
We did a lesson.
After, we went downstairs.
It was bus time.
I got in the bus.
I played with my friend.
And then, I came home.
I brought my new pencil case.
It is for my elementary school so I should not use the pencil sharpener, get dirty & scratch.
I felt excited!
Good-bye everybody!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...