3/29/2017

Art was fun!


About art

Today I did art lesson.๐ŸŽจ
We made a mask.๐ŸŽญ
I designed like a type of monster.๐Ÿ‘พ
I didn't drew eyes because in the mask, there is a hole to look.๐Ÿ‘€
I drew like fires๐Ÿ”ฅ, swords⚔️, things like that.

How to do

I needed a stapler, a paper (oval in the middle)๐Ÿ“ƒ, a long paper๐Ÿ, 2 triangles & crayons.๐Ÿ–
First, you have a long paper and 2 triangles and a paper.
Next, attach the long paper with the paper with the stapler.
Next, design with the crayons.
Get the 2 triangles and design it next.
Finally, attach the 2 triangles to the paper.
Don't forget to write your name with your blood!
Hahahahahahaha!๐Ÿคฃ
I am joking.
But yah, don't forget to write your name.✍๐Ÿป
If you have a kid, be careful of the stapler, adults.๐Ÿ‘ช

Today's lunch

Today's lunch was curry and rice.๐Ÿ›
It was yummy.
Do you like curry and rice?
I love curry and rice.๐Ÿ˜

Do you love Art?

Art was fun!๐Ÿ˜Š
Do you love art?๐ŸŽจ
I love art!๐Ÿ˜
That's enough!
I felt happy because I love art lesson.๐Ÿ˜†
Good-bye!!!!!๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...