3/11/2017

I went Mc.Donalds.

Today I went to Mc.Donalds.
I went with my father.๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฆ
I went there because I said.
It was a fast food.๐Ÿฑ
I ate cheese burger๐Ÿ”, french fries ๐ŸŸand I drank apple juice.๐ŸŽ
I got a ketchup to eat french fries.๐ŸŸ
I had a toy.
I love Mc.Donalds.
How about you?
My father loves a little bit.
My father was fast eating.๐Ÿš„
I was slow to eat.๐Ÿข
So I speeded up a little bit because I am going soccer soon.๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป
I saw my friends when we met at my soccer school at Mc.Donalds.
But they left soon.
That's enough for today.
Do you love eating fast?๐Ÿด
I felt excited because I love Mc. Donalds.
Good-bye everybody!!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...