3/07/2017

We did P.E.

Today we did P.E.
We did exercise.๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿป
And then, we had a new training.๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿป
We had to sit down and look our hands and stand with your hand on the floor.๐Ÿ–๐Ÿป
Once you got tired, we did a somersault.๐Ÿ˜ซ
We did hopscotch and vaulting box, too.
For the vaulting box, you must run and then jump on the box and jump down from the box into the hoop.๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ“ฆ
We didn't have time to play in the jungle gym.
We put the school stuffs all in the Pre-K class.๐Ÿซ
After P.E, one of the kid couldn't play because he was not cleaning up.
The teacher gave 2 chances but.๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿป‍๐Ÿซ
I love P.E!๐Ÿ˜
I felt happy because I love the new training!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿป
Good-bye!!!!!๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...