3/27/2017

English camp was fun.

About English camp

 Today and yesterday, I went to English Camp.๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ⛺️
We had lots of fun.
For Example = Adventure world.๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต
I watched the dolphin show.๐Ÿฌ
The dolphins were cool.
I brought many things.
For Example = lunch box and tea bottle.๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฑ
I ate 2 hot dogs.๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿฎ

In the bus

In the bus, Air conditioner cooled me.
The bus was humongous.๐Ÿš
I watched movies.๐ŸŽฌ
The bus was blue.๐ŸšŽ
We played a game.
We were in the bus for 2 hours.

In the hotel

In the hotel, we played games๐ŸŽฎ, science๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿป‍๐Ÿ”ฌ, ate dinner ๐Ÿฝ & slept in bed.๐Ÿ›Œ
We went to the hot spring, too.๐Ÿ›
The hotel was big.๐Ÿจ
It had a dinning table.
The hotel was fun!๐Ÿ˜Š
I love that hotel.๐Ÿ˜

The English Camp was in Shirahama

The English Camp was fun!๐Ÿ˜Š
The English Camp was in Shirahama.
In the English Camp, you must speak only    English because there is English word in English Camp.๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
That's enough for today.
Next time, I want to go to Okinawa for English Camp.
I felt ecstatic because I loved English Camp.๐Ÿ™‚
Good-bye!!!!!๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...