4/05/2017

I love picnic.

Today I went to the picnic.
I went with my father and mother by train.🚆
We met with my grandfather👴🏻 and grandmother👵🏻, cousins and aunt.
We played sports at Umekoji park.🏒🏓🎽🥊
We played soccer⚽, badminton🏸, baseball⚾️, tennis🎾, tag & jumping rope.
We had a picnic lunch.🍱 
We ate tomatos🍅, chicken nuggets🍗, broccoli salad🥗, egg sandwich🥚, rice ball🍙 & fried chicken.🍖
We ate fruits, too.🍌🍎🍑
We ate apple🍎, muscat🍇 & strawberry.🍓
We ate snack and candies.🍭🍫🍩
We ate Poifull, cookie with chocolate chips🍪, jellies, Haichu, & Collon.
We played in the playground.
We did Athletics.
I loved the jungle gym.
I loved the roller slide.
That's all!
I loved the picnic because the food was yummy!😋
I felt happy because I could play with my cousins.😃
Good-bye!!!!!



Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...