4/27/2017

I will talk about soccer.

Today I will talk about soccer.
When you do throw in, don't jump.
There is Offense and Diffence.
Offence is when you have the ball.
Diffence is when your opponent has the ball.
We have different kicks.
We have in step kick, inside kick, outside kick, lifting, shoot, pass, heal lift, etc.
We have counter, sliding, keeper dash, sliding tackle, trap(*2), corner kick, throw in, goal kick, back pass, heading, kick off, stuff like that.
You must run a lot.
I know lots of players.
I know Messi, Neymar, James, Ronaldo, Suarez, Iniesta, Xavi, Pogba, Bale, Modric, Honda, Neuer, etc.
I know lots of teams.
I know Barca, Real Madrid, Juventus, Manchester city, Manchester united, Gamba Osaka, Chelsea, Liverpool,  FC Bayern Munchen, Kashima Antlers.
That's all for today.
 I felt happy because I want to play soccer.
Good-bye!!!!! 

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...