4/17/2017

I went elementary school.

Today I went to elementary school.
I go to school from Monday to Friday.
I leave home at 08:00.
It took 10 mins on foot.
I left home with my mother, but my mother took another way towards her office.
My class has 32 students and the 1st grade and 2nd grade has 1- 4 classes.
The 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th grade has 1-3 classes.
I did math the first time.
It was fun!
I did my homework the first time.
It was easy.
The school lunch was yummy.
I ate fried chicken, rice vegetables and soup.
The drink was milk.
The elementary school is fun!!!!!
The elementary school's name is Horikawa shogakko.
That's all for today.
I felt happy because I love the elementary school.
Good-bye!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...