4/18/2017

I went to Doremi with my father.

Today I went Doremi with my father.๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฆ
After school, I waited for my father near the school gate.
Maybe after 3 or 2 mins, my father came to pick me up.
We didn't go back home.๐Ÿ 
We went to the station.๐Ÿš‰
I was at Horikawa shogakko.
So it was easier to go to Minamimorimachi station.๐Ÿš‰
I put my transportation pass on the train gate.๐Ÿš„
I waited for the train to come. 
I stood on the platform.
I was out from the yellow line.
I took a train from Minamimorimachi to Nagahoribashi.
And then, I put on my transportation pass on the train gate.
I took the subway so I needed to get up with the stairs.
Then, we went until the building.
Then I said "bye" to my father.
I went to the 3rd floor.
Then I arrived at Doremi International School
That's all for today.
I felt happy because I love both elementary school and Doremi.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š
Good-bye!!!!!๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...