11/05/2017

Himeji Central Park!



Welcome to Central Park!!!!🏞
There is Walking Safari and Drive though Safari and Sky Safari.
We did Drive though Safari first and Walking Safari next and in the Walking Safari, there was a Sky Safari so we went there.
We looked the animals in the car when I went Drive though Safari.
The staff gave us a GPS navigation.
We looked like a cheetah, lion, tiger, zebra, etc.
In the Walking Safari, we walked.(with no GPS navigation)
We took a lot a of pictures.
Some of my pictures are on the top.
In the Walking Safari, we saw parrots, monkeys, bears, kangaroos, penguins, emus, etc.
By the way, I will send you a link.
My favorite animal is white tiger because they are cool.
I want to go again.
When I go next time, I want to go to the roller coaster or the pool.
If you come in Japan, you can go.
This is in Himeji.
Bye!!!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...