4/10/2018

Daily Schedule

Ahh!
<alarm clock rings>
I want to sleep more!
Beep beep!
You are really fast!
2:00!
You woke up in 2:00?!!
Hmm....
Oh my god!
Brain error!
I can't take you any where!
I will visit the Robo Hospital today.
Check!
Ok, you're better!
Beep beep!
A letter?

Dear Leo and Moby,

Can you tell us the daily schedule?

Thanks, Amy

Thanks!
I just woke up!
And now, if Moby is in Brain Error, I will visit the Robo Hospital.
Hi!
Little Jimmy!
And then, we eat breakfast!
I am eating cereal and milk and omelet!
And then, I will brush my teeth!
Around 5 minutes!
Then, I will
Beep beep!
I forgot to eat the best thing!
Yogurt!
I am eating.
Then, I brush my teeth!
Then, I wear my best clothes!
I make my school lunch and go to school!
Briiiiiiing!
Yay!
Play!

Bye!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...