4/06/2018

My favorite Nintendo Software?

<At 6:00>
<alarm clock rings>
Huh!!!!!
Beep beep!
A letter?

Dear Leo and Moby,

You love your Nintendo Switch.
Your favorite software?
I mean,
What is your favorite software?

Thanks, Wade Shone

Nice to asking me!
Ok.
My favorite software.
I am searching......
Ok!
My favorite software is........
Apple!
No way!
No fruits!
Car!
No transportation!
It is.......
Soccer!
No no no.
You don't get it.
NO!!
No sports!
But Fifa 2018 is OK.
My favorite game is Splatoon 10!
We don't have!
Oh,
Sorry.
Splatoon 2!
A video.
Please watch it.
I mean,
Go ahead and watch it!
But..
It is Japanese!
Any way,

Thank you and bye!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...