4/11/2018

Zelda

Hello there!
Are you playing Nintendo switch?
Well, I have!
I love to play Zelda.
We have monsters such as Bokobilins, Moblins and other monsters!
Anyway, what is Bokoblins and Moblins?
Well, we have many color of Bokoblins.
They are weak.
They are small also.
On the other hand, Moblins are really strong.
They have strong weapons.
They have shields.
Some of them don't have.
Also, some of the monsters have a bow and arrow.
They have very cool techniques such as the witch.
And of course, Guardians.
And there are 4 Divine Beasts.
There are robots.
Human made it.
And then, the Calamity Ganon woke up!
And it is in the Hyrule Castle!
Princess Zelda is fighting them.
Zelda is a puzzle game.
And also, a battle with many opponents.
The Guardians have a beam that shoots.
First, the Guardians aim at Link.
You must hide behind a big rock.
There are flying Guardians, walking Guardians and small Guardians.
The witch has a weapons like fire rod.
It is really weak that is has only the power 5.
I didn't fight the Ganon yet.
Ganon is the boss.
My father is doing.
We are looking to them.
If you fight all of the 4 Divine Beasts, you can go to Hyrule Castle I think.
Any way,

Thank you and Bye everyone!!!!

Super Leo 4!

  Leo : Let's do this! Reimu : I'll kill those monsters, so you go! Leo : Yeah! I'll go to the goal!  Leo : Let's go〜! ? Wai...